Fully Automatic Arch Strapper
Polychem’s Fully Automatic arch strapping machines provide reliable high-speed service for a variety of applications. They were designed for most in-line industrial production, including graphic arts, cut-size paper, packaged foods, and carton closure. Super heavy-duty construction enables these to strap light (magazines) to heavy (ceramic tile) loads.
Polychem’s PC2000/PC2000P are world class high-speed fully automatic strapping machines. Both the PC2000/PC2000P provide high reliability and performance earning them the best price value reputation in the market today.
- Cycle Speed up to 65 Straps per Minute
- German DC Brushless Motors
- Arch Sizes up to 41 inches
- Standard arch size - 25"w x 19"h
- Robust and Compact Strapping Head
- Direct Drive Cam, No Clutch, pulleys and 30% fewer parts
- One piece strap chute/ Electronic brake
- Free Access to Strap Guides (patents registered)
- Electronic Tension Control/Auto Strap Ejector
- Multiple strap function for single, double, continuous strapping or transit mode
- Belt-drive table with variable conveyor speed between 32 and 195 feet/min
- Up and down stream interlock with complete plug connection
- Loop ejector/End of Coil Auto Eject