Starting rate: $15.45/hour
Schedule: 12 hour shift (rotation)
Day shift: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Night Shift: 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Night shift premium: 1.00/hour
Handle finished product (coils of plastic strapping). Coils weight 20 - 60 lbs. each, over 12 hour shift can lift over 15,000 lbs. due to repetitive lifting. Job requires standing for entire shift.
26 checks per year at 36 hours and 26 checks per year at 48 hours. Overtime premium paid on hours over 40 in a week.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prefer 2 years prior experience in manufacturing / heavy lifting experience.
- Forklift experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to operate forklift safely and effectively.
- Ability to utilize computer system scanner for inventory tracking.
- Work environment requires the use of safety toed shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Dental, health, life insurance
- Paid holidays / vacation
- 401K with company matc
- Production and attendance incentive plans
** Polychem is a DrugFree Workplace and an equal opportunity employer **