Are you looking for a full time, direct hire position? We are hiring entry level night shift employees for our production department. Apply today!
Polychem has a dedicated training program for our plastic extrusion department that will help you develop your manufacturing skills.
Polychem promotes from within.
Polychem values safety, quality and dependability. We reward employees based on those values with monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. We have a competitive starting wage - $15.45/hour (plus $1.50/hour for night shift premium). Our 12 hour shift schedule (including paid lunch breaks) means that you are only scheduled for half the days in a year. Additional overtime shifts are often available.
Our benefit package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurances; paid vacation time and holidays; and a 401k plan with company match (up to 5% of earnings).
Polychem has been serving our customers and supporting our community for over 40 years. Our company continues to grow and expand which in turn creates opportunities for our employees! Apply today!
Entry level Machine Operator is responsible for handling our finished product (coils of plastic strapping). Each coil weighs @25 to 45 pounds with multiple short lifts per coil. Repetitive lifting over the course of a shift can exceed 10,000#.
Dedicated trainers and a four to six week training period for new employees. We offer additional Line Training to advance your skill set and increase your earnings.
Job duties include: quality checks using calipers, packaging of coils, entering production data in the computer system, driving a forklift, keeping work area tidy.
24/7 operation with 12 hour shifts
Night shift - 4 nights on, 4 nights off *includes weekends
- Background check and pre-employment physical with drug screen required
- Prior factory and forklift experience a plus; but we will train
- High school diploma/GED (completed/in process)
- Good attendance and work ethic
- Able to communicate and work well with others
- Competitive starting rate of $15.45 per hour (additional $1.50 per hour night shift premium)
- Merit increase based on line assignment; yearly reviews
- Annual attendance bonus
- Monthly and quarterly production incentives
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k plan with (up to ) 5% company match