To complement Polychem's packaging program we offer the industry's most complete service and training programs that cover you from power tools to the largest palletizing/unitizing systems. Strategically located around the country, Polychem's highly trained service technicians are cross trained to handle multiple types and brands of equipment. Our service technicians carry in their vehicle the critical wear parts to quickly repair your equipment to keep your plant running at optimal performance. That is not all; Polychem offers many training programs to suit your budget and needs.
- Industry competitive service rate
- Multiple competitor service capabilities
- Wide availability of parts
- On-site training for customer technicians
- Free phone support
- Labor and travel included
- Rapid rebuild time
- usually 1-2 days per head
- Training offered in-plant for rebuilds
- Emergency service offered
- Polychem head swap program available
OEM Equipment Service Available for Select Signode®, Interlake®, Mosca® and Cyklop® Machines.
Complete Service Agreements
- Competitive, flat rate for labor & parts on all OMS/OEM heads at facility
- Complete inspection and rebuild of all heads
- No extra charge for travel and expenses
- Emergency service (less than 2 week notice) included
Polychem acquires Anderson Enterprises, LLC
Anderson Enterprises is a premier custom machine parts company providing quality American made parts, with in-house engineering and manufacturing. With this acquisition, Polychem guarantees the quality and supply of OEM comparable parts.
Note: Pricing subject to change. Signode® is a registered trademark of ITW Corp. Interlake is a registered trademark of Samuel® Manutech. Mosca® is a registered Trademark of EAM MOSCA®. Cyklop® is a registered trademark.