Polychem's graphic arts pallet strapper secures loads using plastic strap to improve production while enhancing your product's appearance.
Polychem's ruggedly designed PGU will save production time, material handling, and labor while automatically conveying, compressing, and strapping your printed paper loads. The PGU comes with two (2) high speed TR14HD strapping heads fixed on a compression platen mounted to our solid frame with automatic pallet void feeders. Our unique pallet feeder, arch, and dispenser system will reduce downtime and improve your efficiency and cost effectiveness. Some additional options include conveyor with lift and turn, additional entry/discharge conveyor, and a package centering device. Our PGU is equipped with the TR14HD high speed strapping head which heat seals our polyester strap for safe and consistent joint efficiency.
- Solid state Allen-Bradley SLC- 500 controls
- 460 volt/3 phase/20 amp service required
- Touch screen operator interface panel
- 2 TR14HD high speed strapping heads
- Automatic heater blade cleaning cycle
- Automatic load positioning sensors
- Heat seal 7/16" or 1/2" PET strap
- Automatic pallet void feeder
- Physical size: 18' wide x 12' 6" high x 6' long
- Platen width: 60' (two heads)
- Maximum load width: 54"
- Minimum load height: 12"
- Maximum load height: 84"
- Maximum load weight: 3,500 lbs.
- Compression: 1000 to 12,000 lbs.
- Conveyor height: 18" T.O.R. (Top of Rollers)
- Conveyor speed: 50 feet/minute
- Strap/Head spacing: 23"
- Spare head
- Fully operational test stand
- Additional dispenser stands
- PLC modem connection
- Additional entry/discharge conveyor
- External conveyor with lift and turn
- Package centering device